Report a Leak or Damaged Water Lid

You can now report a leak or damaged water lid that you've spotted on public property online

Report a Leak

If you've spotted a leak on public property e.g. footpaths, roads, communal open spaces, please let us know using the form below. If you have a water leak on your property, please view our Pipe Responsibility booklet to find out who is responsible for fixing it.

If the issue is in relation to pollution or another health and safety or environmental risk, please call us on 1850 278 278 or (00) 353 1 707 2828.

Report a leak

Report a Damaged Water Lid

If you spot a water lid or cover that is damaged or missing, please let us know using the link below.

We'll visit the site to make the area safe and repair or replace it.

Report a water lid

Back to the top