Read what to do.

Report a leak on public property

If you spot a leak, fill in our online form to report it.

To report a water leak on public property e.g. footpaths, roads, communal spaces and public recreational facilities, please fill in the form below.

If you have no water OR this leak is entering a property please call us on 1800 278 278

Please note fields with an asterisk*are mandatory.

Where did you spot the leak?

Leak type

Do you give permission to be contacted regarding this issue?*

Your contact details