The Regional Biosolids Storage Facility (RBSF) is a facility for the storage of treated biosolids produced from wastewater treatment plants in greater Dublin. The facility was granted planning permission by An Bord Pleanala in April 2019 as part of Ringsend Wastewater Treatment Plant grant of permission.
The application may be viewed at www.ringsendwwtpupgrade.ie.
The documentation is divided into 4 separate areas and the Regional Biosolids Storage Facility documents may be found as follows:
- Planning Application Form and particulars, Letters of Consent and RBSF Planning Drawings
- Technical Reports/References in relation to the Regional Biosolids Storage Facility
Environmental Impact Assessment Report
- Volume 1 Non-technical summary
- Volume 2 - Introduction
- Volume 3 Ringsend Wastewater Treatment Plan
- Volume 4 - Regional Biosolids Storage Facility