North Leitrim Regional Water Supply Scheme
This €8.4 million investment will upgrade the Water Treatment Plant at Moneyduff. The works being carried out will result in the provision of robust water treatment facilities, which will ensure a safe and secure water supply for residents, industry, agriculture and tourism in the area.
Location Co. Leitrim
Investment €8.4 million
Status In Progress
Completion Date Spring 2018
What are the benefits of this project?
- Improve drinking water quality
- Reduce disruptions to supply
- Improve security of supply
- Improve water pressure
- Works to the water treatment plant at Moneyduff will start in December 2016
- This work will take approximately 12 months to complete
- Once complete, the works as part of the water network extension will take place