Skip to main content


Find support for issues with your water supply and wastewater service.

Search help topics

Check for local works

Check our Supply and Service map to see if there are works happening near you.

Water Service Updates

Sign up for this free text service to be informed of water outages in your area.

Emergency contacts


Report a flood

Call 999/112 for severe floods if there's danger to human life.​ If you think the flood is caused by a public water main, please report it to us.​


Report environmental pollution

Report a public sewer polluting a river or body of water.


Report a sewage issue

Report flooding from a public sewer or open sewage on your property.


Report a blockage

Report a possible blockage in a public water main.

Call 1800 278 278 / International +353 1 707 2828

Lines are open 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Contact us

Contact us directly if you still need help or want to report an issue.

Talk to us on social media


Tweet us @IWCare

Follow and tweet @IWCare for water services updates and customer care queries.