Please use this form to report a water leak that you've spotted on public property in your area. This includes footpaths, roads, communal open spaces and public recreational facilities. Alternatively, if you have a water leak on your property, please view our Pipe Responsibility document to find out who is responsible for fixing it.

If you need our urgent help as the issue relates to sewer flooding, pollution or any other issue that is a health and safety or environmental risk, it's important for you to call us on 1850 278 278 or (00) 353 1 707 2828 so we can help you straight away.

Please note fields with an asterisk * are mandatory.

Please note fields with an asterisk * are mandatory.

Where did you spot the leak?

Leak Type:

Your Contact Details

Back to the top