Enniscorthy and Sow Regional Water Supply Scheme
Water Supply Project
Planning application submitted as part of upgrade to the Enniscorthy and Sow Regional Water Supply Scheme.
We have submitted a planning application to Wexford County Council for the replacement of the raw water intake structure at Clonhaston, County Wexford.
- The upgrade works will ensure a reliable and sustainable water supply for Enniscorthy and the surrounding areas
- The upgrade works will improve the efficiency of the facility and the capacity of the intake will allow for future growth
- Construction and operation of a new raw water intake to abstract water from the River Slaney
- Construction of a new pumping station, surge vessel and ESB substation
- Demolition of the existing intake, pumping station and generator building
- Landscaping and all associated site development works