Read what to do.

Report flooding from a public watermain

If you spot a flood that does not pose an immediate risk, fill in our online form to report it.

If the flood is from a public sewer, polluting the environment, or posing any other health, safety or environmental risk call us immediately.

Call 1800 278 278 / international +353 1 707 2828. Lines open 24/7.

To report a water leak on public property e.g. footpaths, roads, communal spaces and public recreational facilities, fill in the form below.

Please note fields with an asterisk*are mandatory.

Where did you spot the leak?

Leak type

Do you give permission to be contacted regarding this issue?*

Your contact details