Uisce Éireann Graduate Development Programme 2023 - 2025
About Uisce Éireann
Uisce Éireann is Ireland’s national regulated water utility and is responsible for providing water and wastewater services throughout Ireland. Our vision is a sustainable Ireland where water is respected and protected, for the planet and all the lives it supports. We rise to the challenge of delivering transformative water services that enables communities to thrive.
At Uisce Éireann, we have exciting plans for the next five years, including a €5bn programme of Capital Investment. This is where we need ambitious and talented graduates like you to join our organisation and help us as we deliver transformative Water Services to all communities in Ireland.
Applications for the 2023 Uisce Éireann Graduate Programme are open to graduates from all disciplines. This is a two-year programme where you will have a unique opportunity to work on varied projects while also gaining a multifaceted perspective of the organisation, through three x 8-month rotations across different departments in Uisce Éireann.
As a participant, you will gain invaluable experience working in a number of areas of the business:
- People & Safety
- Customer Operations
- Corporate Affairs/Internal Communications
- A recent/prospective graduate or post-graduate with a minimum 2:1 in all disciplines to NFQ Level 8
- A natural problem solver, who relishes working in diverse teams and has strong communication skills
- Able to demonstrate initiative, innovation, and pride in the work you deliver
- Proficient in MS Office
- Enthusiastic, curious, and ambitious
- You must be eligible to work in Ireland for the duration of the programme
- Invaluable experience and knowledge of the Water Industry and a rounded perspective of the different departments
- Practical on-the-job training and a structured induction and training development roadmap
- Hybrid working is available to graduates who are resident in the Republic of Ireland
- Access to a community where everyone works collaboratively to fulfil their fullest potential and to reach their goals
- On successful completion of the 2-year programme, a number of positions will be available within Uisce Éireann
- A competitive and fair salary will be offered
Please see details below about how to apply
For more information please see the Graduate Hub.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to a 1-day Assessment Centre in December. The programme will commence in September 2023
Committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace with a robust strategy and framework to enable this, Uisce Éireann is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from interested and suitably qualified individuals regardless of gender, age, racial or ethnic origin, member of traveller community, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.