How to view the application material
The application may be viewed at www.ringsendwwtpupgrade.ie.
All documents may be inspected free of charge or purchased on payment of a specified fee (which shall not exceed the reasonable cost of making such copy) during public opening hours for a period of seven weeks commencing on Tuesday 12 June 2018 at the following locations:
- The Offices of An Bord Pleanála, 64 Marlborough Street, Dublin 1
- The Offices Dublin City Council, Civic Offices, Wood Quay, Dublin 8
- The Offices of Fingal County Council, County Offices, Grove Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
- The Offices of Fingal county Council, Fingal County Hall, Main Street, Swords, Fingal, Co. Dublin
How to make an observation
The consultation lasts for a period of seven weeks commencing on Tuesday 12 June 2018. Submissions or observations can be made in writing to An Bord Pleanála up until 5:30pm on Tuesday 31 July 2018.
- Post to The Secretary, An Bord Pleanála, 64 Marlborough Street, Dublin 1, D01 V902
- Or deliver them to the Board’s offices. (Office hours are 9.15am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, except on public holidays and other days on which the offices are closed).
Any submissions or observations must be accompanied by a fee of €50 and must include the following information:
- Name and address of the person making the submission or observation
- Subject matter of the submission or observation
- Reasons, considerations and arguments in full
Any enquiries relating to the application process should be directed to the Strategic Infrastructure Section of the Board (Tel: +353 1 858 8100).