Irish Water have recently closed the third round of non-statutory public consultation and would like to thank all those who participated in the process.
During the five week public consultation, Irish Water sought feedback on the following:
- This new plant will change how the area looks. We are currently finalising the design of the plant
- We are currently developing the Environmental Impact Assessment Report (EIAR) and have published the EIA Scoping Report
Drop-in information events
Two drop-in information events were held as part of a period of public consultation. These events provided an opportunity to engage with the project team and inform the proposals ahead of the commencement of the planning process.
Public Consultation to date
A number of public consultations have been undertaken to date on the Arklow Wastewater Treatment Plant Project. The purpose of these consultations was to invite feedback from statutory bodies, interested parties and the general public on the project.
These consultations ran on the following dates:
- Consultation 1: 15 Oct 2014 – 12 Dec 2014
- Consultation 2: 15 May 2015 – 10 July 2015
- Consultation 3: 11 Oct 2017 – 15 Nov 2017
To register for project updates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.