Apply for license | Trade Effluent | Uisce Éireann (formally Irish Water)

Apply for a fats, oils & grease licence

A trade effluent discharge to sewer licence (issued under Section 16 of the Local Government (Water Pollution) Act 1977, as amended) is a legal requirement if your business discharges trade effluent to a public sewer.

Applicant Details