e-Tenders Registration Process
Register with e-Tenders
Register with e-Tenders through the e-Tenders website at www.etenders.gov.ie. Once registration is complete, prospective suppliers can set up alerts against the relevant Common Procurement Vocabulary (C.P.V.) codes (www.etenders.gov.ie/system-user-guides).
Expression of Interest
To register an interest in a competition advertised by Ervia and its subsidiaries Irish Water, Gas Networks Ireland and Gas Networks Ireland (UK), please use the following steps:
- Log onto www.etenders.gov.ie
- Click on Notice Search for the competitions advertised by Ervia/Irish Water
- Click on Advanced Search, select the Authority as Ervia/Irish Water and click on Search
- Click on the link(s) under “Tender Name” header to view tender details
- Please follow the instructions under the “Instructions to bidder” header and/or under “Section VI.3 Additional Information” within the Notice itself. Click on View Notice.
Submitting Tender Response
Follow the instructions in the tender documents.
If you have any queries, please direct these to firstname.lastname@example.org