For current tenders advertised on our website please follow the instructions in the notice.
17/180 – Killala Marine Outfall Rehab Contract
Irish Water is undertaking a competitive tender process (under threshold) to award a works contract. The works will involve the design, construction, commissioning and testing of rehabilitation works to an existing marine outfall pipe at Killala, Co. Mayo. The works will include the following:
- Rehabilitation of a 10m long section of 750mm diameter GRP pipe located under a tidal stream
- Removal of sediment from the pipe, storage and disposal of sediment
- Replacement of the existing diffuser manifold
- Surveying of the outfall following rehabilitation and removal of sediment;
- Replacement of 10m long sections of the existing 750mm diameter GRP and steel pipelines (both provisional)
- Ancillary Works
The Contracting Entity does not make any guarantee in regard to any contract award and/or the volume or value of works to be procured.
If you wish to express an interest in this tender please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The date for return of tenders is not later than 12:00hrs local time Tuesday 29 January 2019.
Want to find out more or need help? Visit the Questions and Answers section