For current tenders advertised on our website please follow the instructions in the notice
18/278 Galway West WSS – Terryland Intake Works and Clifton Hill Rising Main
Irish Water is undertaking a competitive tender process (under threshold) to award a works contract. The works will involve the following:
- Design, construction, installation and commissioning of a new 55MLD raw water intake on the left bank of the River Corrib in Terryland.
- Design, construction and commissioning of a new raw watermain (approximate length 215m) and associated infrastructure from the proposed intake works on the east bank of the River Corrib in. Terryland to a new underground storage tank at the existing Terryland intake works. Tunnelling under the N6 road embankment is required for this.
- Connection from the proposed deep underground storage tank to the existing twin 900mm diameter raw watermains to Terryland WTP.
- Design, construction and commissioning of a new rising main (approximate length 535m on east side of river and 1474m on west side of river) and associated infrastructure between Terryland WTP and Clifton Hill Reservoir along the Design Corridor. This includes two connections to the existing River Corrib crossing on the east and west bank of the river. The existing river crossing will remain as is.
- Immediate permanent reinstatement of road, footpath and grass surfaces;
- Temporary and permanent reinstatement of road, footpath and grass surfaces.
If you wish to express an interest in this tender please email email@example.com quoting tender reference 18/278 Galway West WSS – Terryland Intake Works and Clifton Hill Rising Main. The date for return of tenders is not later than 12:00 hrs (local time) on Thursday 10 October 2019.
To view all current tenders for Irish Water visit www.etenders.gov.ie