For current tenders advertised on our website please follow the instructions in the notice
18/243 - Gweedore Sewerage Scheme (Property Connections)
Irish Water is undertaking a competitive tender process (under threshold) to award a works contract for the delivery of a low-pressure sewer system as part of a demonstration project in Gweedore, Co. Donegal.
The works will be carried out within private residential properties and will include the following:
- Installation of new domestic grinder pumping stations and associated fittings and valves.
- Diversion of existing foul, storm and grey water pipework within each property.
- Construction of new gravity and pressurised sewer pipelines by means of open cut or trenchless methods.
- Reinstatement of all areas disturbed within private properties (concrete, stone, tarmac, grass etc).
- Connection of the pressurised mains to new service mains (by others) in the road, electrical, automation and telemetry works including installation of new control panel, complete connection to electrical fuse board, testing and commissioning of all works including pressure testing of mains and all equipment installed.
The project is being developed as a demonstration project to 42 initial properties. The Contractor selected to carry out the works will have to ensure that great care is exercised in carrying out works within private properties. Irish Water will place significant emphasis on matters relating to health and safety, quality of workmanship and interfacing with the public.
The Contracting Entity does not make any guarantee in regard to any contract award and/or the volume or value of works to be procured.
If you wish to express an interest in this tender please email email@example.com quoting tender reference 18/243 - Gweedore Sewerage Scheme (Property Connections). The date for return of tenders is not later than 12:00hrs (local time) on Thursday 22 August 2019.
To view all current tenders for Irish Water visit www.etenders.gov.ie