If your refund has gone to your old address, you could either collect it or contact us to cancel the cheque and reissue to the new address. Please contact us urgently at 1850 448 448 or +353 1 707 2824, Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm. (Please note that the rates charged for 1850 numbers may vary across different service providers. Calls from mobiles may be more expensive). There may be some delay while the original cheque is cancelled and reissued.

For more information, visit our Refunds page.  

Back to the top