Mountain Stage Water Supply Scheme
Water Supply Project
Irish Water is investing €3.8 million in the Mountain Stage Water Supply Scheme. We are working with Veoila Water to upgrade water treatment processes in the Mountain Stage Water Supply Scheme. Construction is underway.
- Improved drinking water quality
- Increased storage allowing seasonal demand to be met
- Removal of the scheme from the EPA’s Remedial Action List
- Upgraded drinking water treatment processes at two water treatment plants at Letter West and Drom
- Construction of treated water storage with 12 hours capacity