Infirmary Road Dublin Sewer Upgrade Works
Undertaking essential sewer upgrades to improve performance and prevent potential collapse of the existing sewer.
Irish Water, working in partnership with Dublin City Council, is undertaking essential upgrade works to the sewer network at Infirmary Road, Dublin 7.
Rehabilitation of the sewer is required as the existing sewer is in poor condition and needs to be relined. This will improve performance of the sewer and prevent the sewer from collapsing. McBreen Environmental Limited is working on our behalf to deliver this project.
- Address the structural defects of sewers
- Reduce the likelihood of the sewer collapsing and remove blockages
- Reduce potential sewer flooding and odour issues
- Improve the performance level of the sewer network
- Works are due to commence on Monday 1 April 2019 and are expected to be completed by 5 April 2019
- Night works are necessary for this project with works scheduled to be undertaken from 8:00pm – 6:00am
- Traffic management will be in place at all times during works
- Every effort will be made to minimise noise and traffic disruption during these works