Back to the top
Mountain Stage Water Supply Scheme
Irish Water is investing €3.8 million in the Mountain Stage Water Supply Scheme
In conjunction with Veolia Water, Irish Water will commence works to upgrade the plants in the months.
What are the benefits of this project?
- Improved drinking water quality
- Increased storage allowing seasonal demand to be met
- Removal of the scheme from the EPA’s Remedial Action List
What is involved as part of this project?
- Upgrading of drinking water treatment processes attwo water treatment plants (Letter West and Drom Water) supplying Mountain Stage Water Supply Scheme in Glenbeigh Co. Kerry
- Construction of a 12 hour treated water storage
- Mountain Stage, Co. Kerry