Back to the top
Mountain Stage Water Supply Scheme
Irish Water is investing €3.8 million in the Mountain Stage Water Supply Scheme. We are working with Veoila Water to upgrade water treatment processes in the Mountain Stage Water Supply Scheme. Construction is underway.
What are the benefits of this project?
- Improved drinking water quality
- Increased storage allowing seasonal demand to be met
- Removal of the scheme from the EPA’s Remedial Action List
What is involved as part of this project?
- Upgraded drinking water treatment processes at two water treatment plants at Letter West and Drom
- Construction of treated water storage with 12 hours capacity
- Mountain Stage, Co. Kerry
- In Progress