Kingscourt Water Supply Scheme
This €3 million project will provide a modern water treatment plant capable of serving the existing and future residential and commercial needs of Kingscourt and the surrounding rural areas.
The works will ensure a safe and sustainable water supply for approximately 3,200 people, including supply to Ballinaclose, Co. Meath
What are the benefits?
- Improve security of water supply
- Improve the efficiency of the facility
What is involved as part of this project?
- A new water treatment plant
- A storage reservoir at the existing Kingscourt Water Treatment Plant site
- An off-site well will be developed at Descart, Co. Monaghan
- Co. Cavan
- Summer 2018
- €3 million