Kildare Town Sewerage Scheme
This €4.2 million investment will upgrade the capacity of the Kildare Town sewer network so that it is in line with the recently upgraded wastewater treatment plant in the town
Together, the updated sewer network and wastewater treatment plant will serve and allow for the sustainable development of its residential and commercial sectors.
- Reduce risk of sewers flooding in the town centre
- Improve and alleviate sewer capacity
- Plan for future population growth and economic development
- Upgrading and integrating the existing foul / combined sewers.
- Constructing three new pumping stations, one of which incorporates storage.
- Installing approximately 3.2km of new sewers and rising mains.