Bandon Wastewater Treatment Plant Upgrade
Irish Water is investing €14 million as part of the upgrade to the Bandon Wastewater Treatment Plant.
Irish Water are progressing works as part of the upgrade to the Bandon Wastewater Treatment Plant. EPS is working on behalf of Irish Water to deliver these works.
The project will involve the following:
- Upgrade works to the existing WWTP
- Upgrade (replacement) works to Glasslinn Road Pumping Station (PS)
- New rising mains from PS to WWTP
- Screening and pumping of storm water from PS to River Bandon
- Decommissioning and demolition of existing tanks and structures
Details of upcoming works:
|Location||Proposed Dates||Duration||Planned Works||Traffic Management|
Cork Rd/N71 at Glasslyn Road & Mill Road Junction
|Starting 08 June 2020||3 weeks||Pipeline construction||
One-way system. Banksman
The Project Team will notify the local community in advance of planned works in their areas and provide contact details should they have any queries. We will also work closely with the local community to minimise any potential disruption and with An Garda Síochána to manage traffic while the works are underway.
For more information on our Projects and Plans view our website.