Bandon Wastewater Treatment Plant Upgrade
Irish Water is investing €14 million as part of the upgrade to the Bandon Wastewater Treatment Plant.
Irish Water are progressing works as part of the upgrade to the Bandon Wastewater Treatment Plant. EPS is working on behalf of Irish Water to deliver these works.
The project will involve the following:
- Upgrade works to the existing WWTP
- Upgrade (replacement) works to Glasslinn Road Pumping Station (PS)
- New rising mains from PS to WWTP
- Screening and pumping of storm water from PS to River Bandon
- Decommissioning and demolition of existing tanks and structures
Details of upcoming works:
|Location||Proposed Dates||Duration||Planned Works||Traffic Management|
|Starting 7 September 2020||1 week||Mill Stream Culvert||
None: Two-way traffic maintained
For more information on our Projects and Plans view our website.