1. Read our information on blockages

Learn about blockages, who has responsibility for clearing them, and when to contact us.

More on blockages

2. Contact your plumber

Before contacting Irish Water, you need to get a plumber report from the plumber who has identified the blockage. You can then either call our team or fill in the enquiry form below.

3. Fill out the form below to report the blockage to us

* Fields are mandatory

By clicking the send button you are agreeing to us and/or our agents contacting you regarding this form.

Still need help? Call our Customer Care Team

An adviser can then update your account details. You will need a plumber's report.

Back to the top