Uisce Éireann iSupplier Portal
iSupplier is an Oracle EBS module that will allow external suppliers to track activity on their account as well as enter invoices directly onto Uisce Éireann’s system.
Benefits of iSupplier
There are many benefits to this system that will be applicable to you:
- Invoices automatically processed rather than entering the accounts payable processing queue. You will be entering invoices against approved Purchase Orders. This will speed up the processing and as a result, the payment of invoices.
- More accurate invoicing against purchase order lines. This supports the receipting process matching the invoicing to ensure payment is made. Real time access to your approved Purchase Orders.
- Information transparency, from the moment the Purchase Order is available to the final payment
- Reduced number of queries as a result of only being able to input invoices against approved purchase orders.
- Cycle time reduction – Less paperwork, faster payments.
- Ability to provide better customer service while working more efficiently.
- Easy-to-use interface in a self-service environment.
Before continuing, please read the following notice:
If Uisce Éireann has not contacted you with regards to iSupplier Portal, please continue to conduct business with Uisce Éireann as you would do normally.
If Uisce Éireann has contacted you and requested that you use iSupplier Portal, please continue onto our new iSupplier Portal page.
We have recently created a short new training video. This video is only 15 minutes in length and is a combination of information slides and short video demonstrations on how to navigate the iSupplier system. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the link and password to access this module.
This module is hosted on an e-Learning platform called Brainshark. There is no requirement to have a Brainshark account to complete this short training video.
iSupplier Portal Support
If you require support when using iSupplier Portal, please email us, giving as much detail as possible about the issue and ensuring you include your supplier number and a contact name. If you are unable to check your supplier number, please contact us on the helpline below and an advisor would be happy to assist.